Friday, January 15, 2016

Celebrating 12K with SLM - January 15th featured Designer - Yarn Medley's From The Heart


January 15th DOUBLE FEATURE: 25% off Bubble Hooks and guest designer, Yarn Medley's From the Heart


It's Day 5 of our Celebrating 12K with SLM Party!  I am excited to say it looks like we will hit 13K before the Party ends on January 25th!!!  To Thank You for this unplanned milestone, I want to offer EVERY SINGLE JUNGLE FAN 25% off any Etsy shop purchase.  I am sure you understand why I cannot open this type of special very long, so while I have the attention of so many of you, I feel like I can give the MOST of you ever the opportunity to own your Bubble Hook at an even MORE affordable price!  Just use code SLM12K at checkout and your entire cart will be discounted 25%.  (Available designs may vary)
 Valid 12:00 am 1/15/2016 thru 11:59pm EST 1/15/2016 ONLY.  and again THANK you for being such an awesome loyal fan. 
Now, on to the reason you stopped by, our FEATURED DESIGNER!!!!!!

I have known this next amazing lady since my very early days of crocheting as an adult.  She's always had a great eye for detail, and a flair of her own, so it was SUPER exciting when she up and released a pattern of her own several years back.  This "Gamers Hoodie" is one of my FAVORITE patterns and has been a BIG hit a Christmas many time over with kids we know.  But do you know what makes this pattern SO special?  This was designed by request for one of the wish box children we help out when we can here at Sick Lil Monkeys.  Nondas has such a giving heart, and the finished labor of love "scoodie" was shipped by her to a lil monkey!  (Ok, so this "lil" guy was 16, but still ;)  He was a big "Assassin's Creed fan" and this scoodie was a homerun for sure.  If you NEED this for the Assassin's Creed addict in your life you can get it here.

This is another designer that has a "series" out that I am JUST in love with.  I got the Dancing Ribbons Market bag months ago.  I have the Dancing Ribbons Poncho on my "to buy" list, she is so sweet to offer the Dancing ribbons slouchy for FREE all day every day! (Get it HERE), 
When the Dancing ribbons Cowl came through my feed the other day, my mouth fell in awe, I am totally SMITTEN.   Lucky Lucky us, she is offering us 50% off on this one today ALONG with the freebie below!  Just use code
12KWITHSLM at checkout!
SO imagine how FLATTERED I was, when Nondas offered OUR fans the newest in the Dancing Ribbons series, Boot Cuffs, FREE here on it's release day!!!  That's right, Yarn Medley's is giving us all her BRAND NEW pattern for FREE today 12:00am thru 11:59 pm EST 1/15/2016 ONLY.  Just use code: SLM12K at checkout.  Please be sure your cart updates to free before checking out.  No refunds or exchanges.



Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what exciting featured guest stops by!

Read about our 1/14/216 Featured Designer - Fromm Me to You HERE
Read about our 1/13/16 Featured Designers: Made By Mary & Glamour4You By Ann HERE
Read about our 1/12/16 featured Designer - Darcy's Crochet Creations HERE
Read about our 1/11/16 Featured Designer - The Hookeraholic Crochet HERE























No comments:

Post a Comment