Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Celebrating 12K with SLM January 13th featured Designers - Made By Mary and Glamour4You By Ann

January 13th Featured Designer and Bonus Feature:

Today I am honored to have two amazing ladies to tell you about.  The first is Made By Mary, and the second is Glamour4You By Ann.

Made By Mary:
I first noticed Mary's amazing designs around Thanksgiving of last year.  As the holidays continued, she took my breath away with this photo she posted:


She is most definitely a very talented amigurumi designer, and you won't believe what she has for you Jungle cats today!  She is giving us all a FREE copy of her Hollie The Heart Pattern.  This is SO adorable I just have to make one!  I am sure you will too!  This pattern is free today 1/13/2016 from 12:00 am EST thru 11:59pm EST ONLY.  Just use code: SLM12K at checkout.  Please be sure your cart updates to free before checking out.  (No refunds or exchanges.)

Glamour4You BONUS FEATURE!!!!!
I am always honored and flattered when a designer I've followed since my early adult crocheting days joins us for a giveaway.  Today I present you with Ann Williams of Glamour4You.  I made a "Sugar Skull - Oversized Shoulder Satchel" Pattern she released that I was obsessed with.  It sold at a charity auction for over $60!!!  I made myself a cross bosy bag with her "Sugar Skull Applique" Pattern


And I made a TINY TINY TINY version of her "Sugar skull Slouchy" for a preemie sized head!


You should also check out her "Pretty in Plaid Jacket" Pattern
It is the Pattern that inspired my "TRUE Skirt" Pattern


OK, so WHY do I tell you about SO many of her patterns and one of my own do you ask?  Ann has offered to give some amazing Jungle fanm FIVE patterns of hers for FREE.  All you need to do is enter the Rafflecoptor giveaway here HERE.  Winner will be announced on tomorrow's feature post!


Oh yes!  The skirt!  Also, now through the 15th enjoy 50% off all of Sick Lil Monkeys patterns INCLUDING the TRUE Skirt! Just use code: 12KwithSLM



Read about our January 12th featured Designer - Darcy's Crochet Creations HERE
Read about our January 11th Featured Designer - The Hookeraholic Crochet HERE








No comments:

Post a Comment